SENIOR MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (PLANT & MACHINERY)
- plot 1715, Idejo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Eat 'N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Port Harcourt and Enugu.
Purpose / Role
Under direction, supervises, assigns, reviews and participates in the work of staff responsible for
maintenance of production plants, water treatment plant, machinery and related facilities; ensures work
quality and adherence to established policies and procedures; and performs the more technical and
complex tasks relative to assigned area of responsibility.
Key aims and objectives
- To avoid break down in operation due to equipment and machines
- Supervise all Technicians
- Enforce and ensure standards and procedures are followed.
Prime responsibilities and duties
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review and participate in the work of staff responsible for maintenance of the water treatment plant including repair and installation of all electric, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical equipment.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing maintenance and repair services; identify resource needs; review needs with Head of Maintenance; allocate resources accordingly.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures; monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards and procedures.
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of goals and objectives; implement approved policies and procedures.
- Perform the more technical and complex tasks of the work unit
- Supervise the maintenance of production plants, electrical plants etc.
- Oversee the construction of electrical systems in the plant including assisting engineering with complex electrical drawings; ensure all work complies with National Electrical Code (NEC) standards.
- Supervise computerized air conditioning systems for assigned buildings; ensure systems are in proper working condition and meet required standards.
- Participate in the selection of plant maintenance staff; provide or coordinate staff training; Work with employees to correct deficiencies; implement discipline procedures.
- Participate in the preparation and administration of the plant maintenance program budget; Submit budget recommendations; monitor expenditures.
- Prepare analytical and statistical reports on operations and activities.
· Overhauls equipment as needed; recommends replacement of equipment that is no longer effectively repairable.
· Modifies existing or installs new equipment in accordance with specifications provided; supervises skilled mechanics as necessitated by the job.
· Manage facility maintenance, utilities, and engineering, including but not limited to: elevators, escalators, lighting controls and systems, chiller plant, HVAC systems, Electrical, refrigeration, fire systems, and plumbing
· Perform related duties as required.
• Any other request or work task as allocated by the Technical Manager or Maintenance Manager
Experience / Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree facility management.
- 6 - 8 years of experience overseeing factory / production plant maintenance.
- Good use of Microsoft Office suite
· Select, supervise, train and evaluate staff.
· Troubleshoot and maintain treatment plant equipment, machinery and related facilities.
· Operate electrical and electronic troubleshooting equipment.
· Operate milling and metal fabricating equipment.
· Operate and repair heavy equipment.
· Prepare clear and concise reports.
· Respond to and maintain order in emergency situations.
· Operate office equipment including computers and supporting software applications.
· Adapt to changing technologies and learn functionality of new equipment and systems.
· Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.