DISTRIBUTION SUPERVISOR-MAGBORO OGUN STATE
- Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Magboro, Ogun state, Nigeria
Eat 'N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Enugu and Port Harcourt
• Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
• Supervise warehouse operations which include routine stocking of the warehouse and movement of goods from the warehouse.
• Keep stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
• Ensure proper documentation, arranging of SKUs on designated racks for optimal rack utilization.
• Ensure prompt posting of products received and also ensure adequate update of records.
• Coordinate activities of warehouse personnel involved in sorting (handling of Pick Slips), tracking, loading and unloading, as well asforklift operators.
• Coordinate drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys to ensure delivery timelines are met.
• Monitor and administer stock control.
• Ensure health and safety standards are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Administration, Transport or Business Management with minimum of 5 years
- Make decisions and exercise sound judgment.
- Team player and fast worker
Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
Only qualified candidates will be contacted