Direct Support Professional- NOC SHIFT
- Pomona, CA, USA
Join one of the largest and most dependable non profit organizations in the nation!
For nearly 100 years, Easterseals has been the indispensable resource for individuals and families facing disability by providing services that make positive differences in people’s lives every day. Easterseals Southern California provides a variety of services that are designed to help people live, learn, work and play in their communities.
Join us at easterseals.com/southerncal as we work to change the way the world defines and views disabilities so that everyone can achieve their personal goals. #DisabilityTogether.
Join one of the largest and most respected non-profit organizations in the nation! We are celebrating over 100 years of service!
Our mission is to continue to be an invaluable resource for individuals and families with disabilities.
Why work with Easterseals? Here’s a few great reasons:
- You will make an impactful change in the lives of people with disabilities! This is an opportunity to invest into individuals who truly need your help to maximize their great potential!
- We provide not just a job, but a meaningful career for service minded people! Join a team that is supportive, positive, and puts a focus on your individual growth.
- We provide paid training, and certifications. To enhance your growth, we provide ongoing training as well.
- We offer flexible work schedules and awesome employee benefits!
Direct Service Professional job overview:
In this role, you will provide support to adults with developmental and/or physical disabilities and significant medical backgrounds in our residential home. This role will require completion of paperwork (including progress notes and reports) as well as transporting individuals to appointments or other nearby activities as necessary. Your foremost purpose will be to make a positive difference in the daily life of our participants in this private home, run 24/7 by the Easterseals Southern California team.
- 6 months of experience working with adults with developmental disabilities in a residential setting
- Current DSP I and II preferred
- CPR, First Aid and CPI certification. Training can be provided to those individuals who do not have CPI certification.
More Information about the Position:
This is a Part time position to start - A great opportunity to join us with future advancement possibilities!
We offer highly competitive pay!
While we do our best when taking care of others, we take care of you, too. ESSC offers several employee benefits!
Join our team!!!!!!!!!! We look forward to speaking with you!!!!!!