ABA Program Manager
- Lancaster, CA, USA
For nearly 100 years, Easterseals has been the indispensable
resource for individuals and families facing disability by providing services
that make positive differences in people’s lives every day. Easterseals
Southern California provides a variety of services that are designed to help
people live, learn, work and play in their communities. Join us as at
easterseals.com/southerncal as we work to change the way the world
defines and views disabilities so that everyone can achieve their personal goals.
Take the next step in your career in the world of autism services and ABA therapy!
Consider these great benefits of our full time ABA Program Manager opening:
- We focus on providing a reasonable work/life balance for our team. Our low billable hour requirement keeps our team fresh and focused on CLINICAL QUALITY to our families, a priority for our program.
- With consistent company growth, there are multiple opportunities for career advancement including with our growing Social Skills, training, and research departments.
- We are a well established and reliable organization, with a nationwide reputation for quality services to our clients, and support to our team.
- Our management team is approachable, friendly, and motivated to provide support to staff at all levels, and ensure a quality experience by both clients and the team
- Flexible self scheduling, and mileage reimbursement.
- Competitive salary/benefits, including medical, dental, vacation, sick, 401k, and more.
- Based in your home, and assigned to oversee a location within a reasonable distance to your home. We keep you in the county where you live.
- Obtain free BCBA Supervision hours working with our leadership team of accomplished indistry leaders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will provide quality, program management of discipline-specific treatment for children with developmental delays, disabilities, and autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
The Program Manager (PM) will supervise Interventionists who monitor the development of children in home, the community and/or other natural settings and provide 1:1 specialized behavior intervention services to children. The PM will provide parent education, according to goals described in the treatment plan and will overlap with the Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) and Interventionists which may include some direct therapist hours. The PM will serve as liaison between participants and Easter Seals; communicate concerns to Clinical Supervisor; ensure effective communication between all support team members. The PM will be responsible for accurate documentation, reports and program records, will lead/attend meetings and conduct on-going staff trainings.
◦Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in early childhood education/development, early childhood special education, special education, or psychology.
◦Two (2) years of professional experience working with children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
◦Knowledgeable of evidence-based practices and scientifically-validated methodologies and approaches found to benefit children with ASD; familiar with current research findings.
◦Familiar with the field and approaches of early intervention based on the science of Applied Behavior Analysis.
◦Competent in employing and directing behavior analytic methodologies.
◦Strong clinical, administrative, and leadership skills; customer service orientated and professional.
◦Demonstrate good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills with a variety of individuals and groups. Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
◦Must relate well to children and their families.
◦Very good working knowledge in all applicable computer programs (Microsoft Office).
◦Ability to pass background/fingerprint clearance, health screenings and provide/obtain immunizations.
◦Reliable transportation, proof of valid California driver's license, safe driving record, proper auto insurance and vehicle registration.
- Easterseals was Voted one of Forbes 10 Best Nonprofits To Work For In 2017
- Bilingual a plus.
- Compensation dependent on experience and/or education.
- BCBA Supervision