Middle Business Analyst
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
- Location: Philippines
- Remote friendly: Yes
- Department: Solutions
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Business Analyst to join our eWave team to ensure technical solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Gather & document customer requirements, map them to platform capabilities and build solution architecture
- Write use cases, constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Create 'as is' and 'to be' process maps
- Recommend improvements and solutions
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the current client processes and systems
- Work extensively with external stakeholders
- Take the full ownership of project documentation
- You have at least 2 years of experience
- Basic understanding of web applications and e-commerce areas
- Сompleted business analysis course is a big plus
- Experience in documenting & analyzing system integration solutions would be a significant advantage
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Good speaking and written English
- Knowledge of eCommerce trends and solutions is preferable
- Ability to adapt and think on your feet
- Extremely motivated and keen to learn.
- Technical background is desirable
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!