Application Support Engineer
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Location: Philippines
- Remote friendly: Yes
- Department: Solutions
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are seeking a level 1, 2 and 3 Application Support Engineer to join our global team. This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your IT technical skills combined with strong relationship building skills. You will be working as part of our next generation of expert application engineers supporting some of the world's biggest brands.
- Manage customer support requests
- Troubleshoot level 1, 2 and/or level 3 incidents which may include outbound contact with clients for additional information and resolution
- Manage escalations to internal teams and/or 3rd party
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in person, over the phone and via email to keep them updated on the progress of their tickets
- Accurately create and update documentation
- Generate weekly and quarterly report presentations for customers
- Monitor and maintain client website and infrastructure systems
- Support internal eWave infrastructure
- Organise sprints and releases for ongoing eCommerce projects
- Attend client meetings
- Conduct client training
- Participate in on-call duties rotation for out of hours support
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical relevant IT experience
- 2+ years relevant experience in a similar IT position or eCommerce administration position
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks with a varying degree of urgency
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal, with a professional phone manner with a genuine customer service focus
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously or as part of the greater team
- Knowledge of Languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and MYSQL is preferred
- Ticketing system experience would be desirable e.g. JIRA, Zendesk, TargetProcess
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and Professional Certification Programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!