Senior Software Developer (Java)
- Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Our Client in Kuala Lumpur is looking for a senior Java Developer comfortable with the entire web stack, from implementing visual designs to working with back end databases.
- Work directly with the Software Development team in bringing visual ideas and concepts to life.
- Collaborate with third party vendors on development efforts, and take a project from concept to development, design, release, and maintenance.
- Work directly with business owners to prioritize & define requirements and help in architecting solutions to their most critical needs incrementally.
- 7- 8 years Java, Sprint Boot, MySQL/Postgres, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience implementing service-oriented (SOA) architectures, RESTful web services
- Great understanding on OOP, Object Design Patterns and Design Principles
- Able to stay ahead of the curve with new and emerging technologies
- Production development experience with one or more modern JS libraries including Angular, React.js, jQuery, Backbone.js is a plus.
- Bug tracking, trouble shooting and quality assurance methodologies, solid development
- Experience interacting with third party interfaces, example Google Analytics APIs. Familiarity writing your own APIs.
Salary: Rm 14,000 - Rm 16,000