System Analysts (Web Development)
- 1, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are looking for a number of System Analysts (Web Development) to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Perform software project planning, design and tracking
- Perform conceptualization, system requirement gathering and all aspects of analysis, design, development, testing, deployment & support
- Prepare software test plan and manage full testing cycle on projects to ensure project meeting requirements and expectation
- Ensure software quality in terms of functionalities, reliability, performance, security and ease of maintenance
- Conform to standard development convention and good design practices
- Communicate with stakeholders on requirement and project status
- Prepare technical and business documentation, and to ensure all project documents/codes are properly managed
- Lead, delegate, monitor and verify tasks assigned to a team of developers
- Attend to pre-sales and post implementation activities
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience on Enterprise Web Application
Development under Microsoft Platform and familiar with at least 2 of the
following subjects: ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL Server
- Good knowledge on the following subjects: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), MVC, Patterns and other Enterprise Architecture Models.
- Knowledge in SQL database design and implementation
- Experience on developing cloud-aware application design, microservices & container will be an advantage
- Able to translate business requirements into system designs, solutions and design concepts using tools as UML and flowchart to express system design needs.
- Good command of English (verbal and written).
- The job might require occasional travel locally and overseas
Optional Skills: API, JSON, XML, .NET Core
If you're interested, please forward your resume ASAP for review.
Minimum 5 years’ working experience on Enterprise Web Application