Designer Trainee (Internship)
- Barcelona, Spain
Kaplan Language Group (KLG) is a reliable and respected leader in the language travel industry, that provides high-quality, language-travel programs across the world. The group consists of some of the biggest names in educational language tourism: Alpadia Language Schools, ESL Languages, and Kaplan International Languages. With more than 130 combined years of experience and thousands of happy and satisfied alumni .
KLG offers a wide range of language and cultural programs in more than 100 countries across the world, allowing students to embark on a unique, life-changing journey specifically tailored to them.
The Designer trainee will join a team of four Senior Designers from 4 different countries and 20 years of professional experience at international level. He/she will actively participate in diverse, interesting high-impact projects, and perform diverse tasks to help the overall Marketing department operations. Our Senior Design Manager, who has trained interns in the past, will act as your mentor and make sure that every day becomes an opportunity to learn something new, improve your skills, and strengthen your professional profile within a reliable, exciting, and creative work environment.
Does this suit your internship expectations? Then apply and join us in a world of languages!
To be considered for the role, you will need the following
- Advanced student in Graphic Designs, Visual Arts, Branding or similar area.
- Able to accept and subscribe a legal internship, in agreement with his/her educational center or university. Ideally, the internship period will be of 2-6 months, 20-40 hours/week (to be agreed between parties).
- No relevant experience is requested for this internship, although any previous work background (either professional or personal) would be of certain interest.
- Willingness to learn, participate, and contribute his/her best.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – particularly the triad of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator (if you do also master Premiere, After Effects and other software, so much better!).
- Operates MacOs and understands the Apple environment.
- Advanced English speaker (B1 or above). Other spoken languages will be highly considered! Please, do not apply if you don’t understand nor speak English fluently.
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of tourism
- A dynamic work atmosphere
- Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
- Start date: 1st of September
- Reference: ESL_Marketing
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we’re constantly working to improve these aspects. At KLG and all our brands, we don’t just accept our differences, we fully support and celebrate them.
We’re committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, or gender identity or expression. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.