International Admissions Center - IAC Officer - German Speaking (Fixed Term Contract)
- BARCELONA, Spain
ESL Languages is the leading European study abroad agency. We have been organising language courses abroad throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 40 sales offices across Europe.
Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, more than 25 thousand students every year make the choice to book with ESL and make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
ESL received many industry accolades over the years. We entered into the eternal Hall of Fame as Best European Study Abroad Agency in Europe in 2016 after winning 5 times in 6 consecutive years. This prestigious ST award is based on the votes of thousands of language schools around the world and rewards the quality counseling and high service provided by all of the ESL staff.
In 2019, ESL became part of the Kaplan Languages Group, one of the largest global chains of English language schools. ESL continues to work an independent agency within the KLG group.
We are currently looking for an International Admission Officer for our German speaking markets to complete our International Admission Centre, based in Barcelona.
The main function is to manage the follow up of the language stay organisation (before, during and after their stays) once it has been sold.
• Processing bookings in our system
• Invoicing bookings
• Ensuring receipt of payments
• Sending confirmation documents to clients
• Sending travel documents to clients
• Liaising with partner schools for enrolment, confirmation, flight details, accommodation and transfer documents
• Handling booking changes
• Handling feedback forms from clients
• Keeping up with local and international news to be informed of any events happening in major touristic zones
• Knowing the products and services offered by ESL perfectly
• Being flexible (depending on the period, deadlines and workload)
• Supporting colleagues with technical tasks
Your professional skills
- You have at least 2 yeas professional experience in an administrative position, experience of language studies abroad is an asset
- You possess a Degree in tourism or equivalent qualification
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- Your mother tongue is German and you have a very good command of English (minimum level required: B2)
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
Your personal skills
- You have great communication skills
- As a committed team player, you are flexible and have great listening abilities
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
- Competitive salary + Ticket restaurant
- Breakfast on Mondays and fresh fruit on Tuesdays
- Coffee, tea and milk everyday
- Birthday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours + intensive Fridays
- Languages courses abroad
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
Start date: ASAP
Type of contract: 9 Months + opportunity of a permanent contract
Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter. Please note that only applications received through our online platform will be informed of the status of their application.