Graphic Designer (MATERNITY LEAVE)
- Barcelona, Spain
ESL Languages is the leading European study abroad agency. We have been organising language courses abroad throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 40 sales offices across Europe.
Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, more than 25 thousand students every year make the choice to book with ESL and make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
ESL received many industry accolades over the years. We entered into the eternal Hall of Fame as Best European Study Abroad Agency in Europe in 2016 after winning 5 times in 6 consecutive years. This prestigious ST award is based on the votes of thousands of language schools around the world and rewards the quality counseling and high service provided by all of the ESL staff.
In 2019, ESL became part of the Kaplan Languages Group, one of the largest global chains of English language schools. ESL continues to work an independent agency within the KLG group.
- Prepares offline marketing material (ads campaigns, flyers, corporate material, etc.)
- Participates in the production of branding (offices, signs, window stickers, material for fairs, etc.)
- Prepares elements for online marketing (contests, banners, etc.)
- Create visual content for social media (pictures, illustrations, etc.)
- Participates in the production of our main brochures and mini brochures
- Participate to the photoshoot organisation, if needed.
- Participates in the preparation of the ESL photo gallery.
- Contributes in the improvement of work procedures (automation techniques, production procedures, proofreads, interaction with other departments, etc.).
- Ensures efficient communication and a good professional relationship:
- With his/her direct supervisor
- With colleagues within the Design and Marketing department
- With the Web, Content and Translation departments
- With external service providers
- Is aware of what the competition is doing and follows design trends
- Is very familiar with the products and services offered by ESL
- Represents ESL (within the company, when with partners, etc.)
- Is available and flexible (depending on the period of the year and on the workload)
- Organises and plans his/her own workload
- Creation and production of visual communication supports to promote the ESL brand inside and outside the company.
Professional or formal training
- Masters in Abobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Good illustration skills
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
- Competitive salary + Ticket restaurant
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
Start date: ASAP
Type of contract: Fixed Term Contract
Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter. Please note that only applications received through our online platform will be informed of the status of their application.