International Admission Officer - Native Spanish (Fixed Term Contract)
- Barcelona, Spain
ESL Languages is the leading European study abroad agency. We have been organising language courses abroad throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 35 sales offices across Europe.
Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, more than 25 thousand students every year make the choice to book with ESL and make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
ESL received many industry accolades over the years. We entered into the eternal Hall of Fame as Best European Study Abroad Agency in Europe in 2016 after winning 5 times in 6 consecutive years. This prestigious ST award is based on the votes of thousands of language schools around the world and rewards the quality counseling and high service provided by all of the ESL staff.
In 2019, ESL became part of the Kaplan Languages Group, one of the largest global chains of English language schools. ESL continues to work an independent agency within the KLG group.
The main function is to manage the language stay, once it is already sold. Also attend to our customers before, during and after their language stays will all doubts and issues they can have.
- Processing bookings
- Managing customers’ files
- Assisting customers before, during and after their stay
- Invoicing courses, collecting invoices and ensuring receipt of payment
- Dealing with problems and special requests
- Providing personalised advice to each customer, including detailed information regarding every step of the language course
- Assisting with any special projects or various
- Administrative tasks as assigned
- Support in the reception area: greeting customers, collecting the mail, deliveries, etc.
- You have at least 2 years’ professional experience in an administrative position, experience of language studies abroad is an asset
- You possess a Degree in tourism or equivalent qualification
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- Your mother tongue is Spanish and Catalan, and you have a very good command of English (minimum level required: B2)
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
- You are a cheerful and friendly person
- As a committed team player, you are flexible and have great listening abilities
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
What we offer you
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- A first or a new experience in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
Contract: 6 months fixed term contract
Activity rate: 100%
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Barcelona
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter.
We kindly inform you that only the applications retained for an interview will be contacted.