- Barcelona, Spain
ESL Languages is the leading European study abroad agency. We have been organising language courses abroad throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 35 sales offices across Europe.
Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, more than 25 thousand students every year make the choice to book with ESL and make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
ESL received many industry accolades over the years. We entered into the eternal Hall of Fame as Best European Study Abroad Agency in Europe in 2016 after winning 5 times in 6 consecutive years. This prestigious ST award is based on the votes of thousands of language schools around the world and rewards the quality counseling and high service provided by all of the ESL staff.
In 2019, ESL became part of the Kaplan Languages Group, one of the largest global chains of English language schools. ESL continues to work an independent agency within the KLG group.
Reporting to the Social Media & Content Manager, the English Copywriter will:
- Write quality, branded and SEO-driven marketing, product and CRM copies in English, following the content brief and meeting agreed deadlines
- Craft quality and engaging copy in English (masters) to be localized into other languages for Marketing, Product, Web and CRM (including digital and offline marketing campaigns, Social Media, CRM, web content and brochures).
- Respond with quality copies, meet deadlines and iterate when necessary based on clear and detailed briefings received from the different areas and the directions and supervision from the Social Media & Content Manager.
- Work closely with the SEO area to incorporate SEO guidelines in ESL’s websites and marketing content
- Follow the Brand guidelines and a consistent tone of voice in the copies across all channels and materials
- Support in the implementation of content in the different channels (Social Media, web, email)
- University degree in Languages, Linguistics, Translation, Journalism or similar.
- Native English speaker with excellent writing skills
- Previous experience writing B2C sales, product and/or marketing copy in English.
- Knowledge of SEO principles and experience in applying best practices in copywriting
- Fluency in one of the following languages is required: Spanish, French or German
- Ability work in a very structured way
- Positive, proactive and ‘can do’ mentality
- Very collaborative team-oriented person
- Passion for language and travel
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of tourism
- A dynamic work atmosphere
- Competitive salary + Ticket restaurant
- Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
- Start date: to be determined
- Reference: ESL_Marketing
- Type of contract: permanent contract (6 months trial period)
- Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter.