High School Coordinator (Germany or Italy based)
- Hamburg, Germany
ESL Languages is the leading European study abroad agency. We have been organising language courses abroad throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 35 sales offices across Europe.
Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, more than 25 thousand students every year make the choice to book with ESL and make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
ESL received many industry accolades over the years. We entered into the eternal Hall of Fame as Best European Study Abroad Agency in Europe in 2016 after winning 5 times in 6 consecutive years. This prestigious ST award is based on the votes of thousands of language schools around the world and rewards the quality counseling and high service provided by all of the ESL staff.
In 2019, ESL became part of the Kaplan Languages Group, one of the largest global chains of English language schools. ESL continues to work an independent agency within the KLG group.
Sales responsibilities for the High School markets:
- Provide High School sales team members the right support and mentoring to help the students choose the appropriate programme and destination.
- Train, support and coach HS sales team members throughout the whole process, from first counselling to student’s enrolment and up to the handover to IAC.
- Provide training, support, guidance and mentoring to all HS Sales team members in the organisation of client’s interviews.
- Assist HS Sales team members throughout all the steps of the different sales processes such as handling correctly all lead types, counselling clients, sending quotations, preparing client’s interviews and answering to special requests amongst others.
- Assist HS Sales team members throughout all the steps of the pre-registration process.
- Establishing a High School Manual for Sales teams.
- Maintain good communication with all HS Sales team members and collect feedback, input and training needs.
- Identify trends, opportunities and points to be tackled and provide AM/RM/HoS with relevant information in order to take decisions and achieve corporate objectives.
- Ensure fluent transition from Sales to IAC.
- Assisting the department in reaching its objectives.
- Assisting with any special projects or various administrative tasks as assigned.
Involvement with IAC (International Admissions Centre):
- Support IAC HS team members throughout all steps of the registration process.
- Help building the student’s pre-departure guide document .
- Support in the organisation and supervision of the different pre-departure orientation meetings with students in every market.
- Support HS IAC team members in the provision of the right customer care service.
Involvement with Product Department:
- Provide active input on the updates coming from providers / destinations
- Provide input, when needed, on new trends and opportunities for business development
Involvement with Marketing Department:
- Participate in Marketing/Sales monthly meetings in order to provide inputs and ideas for the HS marketing calendar, newsletters content, webinars, blog content or social media amongst others.
- Native Italian or German.
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience in selling High School programmes in public and private schools in the following destinations: Canada, USA, Ireland and UK.
- Experience in guiding students and families to choose the right programme and destination.
- Experience with all the requirements and operational procedures to successfully submit client’s applications for the different programmes, especially for the J1 in the USA.
- Customer service experience from counselling until client’s return.
- Previous good relationships with different providers of High School programmes.
- Previous experience in training and mentoring teams to acquire full knowledge of the High School product.
- Previous experience in dealing with clients from different European countries: Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland and Spain.
- Previous experience in organising pre-departure orientation sessions with families / students.
- Knowledge of the visa requirements and procedures to be able to support students in the process of visa application.
- Sales & customer service oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Autonomous and good team spirit.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Supervisory skills.
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
- Competitive salary
Place of work: Germany (or Italy)
Start date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent contract
Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter. Please note that only applications received through our online platform will be informed of the status of their application.