Marketing Activation Specialist
- Barcelona, Spain
ESL Languages is the leading European study abroad agency. We have been organising language courses abroad throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 35 sales offices across Europe.
Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, more than 25 thousand students every year make the choice to book with ESL and make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
ESL received many industry accolades over the years. We entered into the eternal Hall of Fame as Best European Study Abroad Agency in Europe in 2016 after winning 5 times in 6 consecutive years. This prestigious ST award is based on the votes of thousands of language schools around the world and rewards the quality counseling and high service provided by all of the ESL staff.
In 2019, ESL became part of the Kaplan Languages Group, one of the largest global chains of English language schools. ESL continues to work an independent agency within the KLG group.
The Marketing Activation Specialist will support the execution and implementation of global and local content and campaigns in different international markets, aligned with the global marketing strategy. Support in developing the campaign calendarand local partnerships.
Main activities and Tasks:
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure Brand standards and tone of voice are maintained across Social media local content
- Help to develop publications calendar for new Instagram local profiles, following the global and local strategy
- Coordinate with other departments (translations, design, SEO) for content creation and localization
- Ensure a high level of quality in the implementation of local content engaging with regularly with Sales ambassadors
- Keep up to date with latest Social Media Trends and competitors activity
- Help the team in the definition of the global campaign calendar: social media, newsletters, campaigns, blogposts…
- Ensure campaigns localization when needed
- Support local markets in developing and establishing new partnerships: support with content, campaign setup, and reporting
- Liaise with third party agency to coordinate materials for campaigns
- Regular contact with the agency to follow-up on campaigns and results
- Coordinate with design team for creativities and with translation team for localization requests to meet deadlines and follow priorities
- Track, monitor and report on key metrics of campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar
- Knowledge of the travel & education industry is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing roles, with special focus in social media and/or content creation
- Eperienced in executing content marketing strategies
- Coordination skills are a must.
- You have strong organizational skills
- Keen user of social media
- Highly creative, with creative problem-solving abilities.
- Proactive - ability to work autonomously and great at problem solving
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A team player with a can-do and positive attitude
- Fluency in English is a must. Other languages (Spanish, German, French or Italian) are a plus.
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
- Competitive salary + Ticket restaurant
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
Start date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent
Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter. Please note that only applications received through our online platform will be informed of the status of their application.