Performance Marketing Specialist
- Barcelona, Spain
ESL Languages is the leading European study abroad agency. We have been organising language courses abroad throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 35 sales offices across Europe.
Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, more than 25 thousand students every year make the choice to book with ESL and make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
ESL received many industry accolades over the years. We entered into the eternal Hall of Fame as Best European Study Abroad Agency in Europe in 2016 after winning 5 times in 6 consecutive years. This prestigious ST award is based on the votes of thousands of language schools around the world and rewards the quality counseling and high service provided by all of the ESL staff.
In 2019, ESL became part of the Kaplan Languages Group, one of the largest global chains of English language schools. ESL continues to work an independent agency within the KLG group.
The Performance Marketing Specialist is accountable for the planning, execution, analysis, optimization, reporting and budget control of our paid traffic activities in our international markets. She/he will be mastering Google Ads and Facebook Ads, as well as have working knowledge of Google Analytics.
Her/his ultimate goal is to drive more customers to our site hitting the numbers in terms of volume and quality of the leads.
She/he will incorporate testing and data as a daily part of her/his job to improve performance and return of the investment.
Main activities and Tasks:
- Responsible for managing our online lead acquisition channels (mainly paid search and paid social) in several markets and contribute to the strategy of the performance marketing team.
- Optimization and creation of paid search, paid social, retargeting and display campaigns for multiple markets while working towards defined KPIs and targets.
- Manage medium to large-sized budgets and leads forecast based on performance and to ensure the delivery of objectives.
- Monitor campaigns’ results to identify potential issues and opportunities
- A/B testing on landing pages, copy, market segmentation, bid optimisation... to
- improve performance.
- Stay up to date with paid acquisition best practices and market trends, with an eye on
- new channels and competitor actions.
- Work together with our Content and Design teams to produce great performance
- materials and assets (banners, videos, landing pages).
- Implement optimisations across all accounts to improve performance and efficiency.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or similar Google Ads certification will be a plus
- 2+ years of experience in performance marketing, with strong focus on Google Ads and Facebook Ads managing accounts for different markets.
- Good understanding of the digital paid acquisition landscape: paid search, paid social, retargeting, affiliates and performance display.
- Technically savvy; exposure and ability to quickly learn and use new digital tools and platforms and to leverage on digital insights. Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Data Studio is preferred.
- You are a numbers person with very strong skills in Excel.
- Experience in A/B testing and conversion rate optimisation are a plus.
- You are:
- Data and performance driven: no data, no party
- Proactive - ability to work autonomously and great at problem solving
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A quick learner who is willing to take on responsibility from an early stage
- Passion for digital marketing
- Strong in teamwork with a can-do and positive attitude
- Fluency in English is a must. Other languages (Spanish, German, French or Italian) are a plus.
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
- Competitive salary + Ticket restaurant
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
Start date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent
Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter. Please note that only applications received through our online platform will be informed of the status of their application.