Jr HR (English native)
- Barcelona, Spain
ESL Languages is the leading European study abroad agency. We have been organising language courses abroad throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 35 sales offices across Europe.
Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, more than 25 thousand students every year make the choice to book with ESL and make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
ESL received many industry accolades over the years. We entered into the eternal Hall of Fame as Best European Study Abroad Agency in Europe in 2016 after winning 5 times in 6 consecutive years. This prestigious ST award is based on the votes of thousands of language schools around the world and rewards the quality counseling and high service provided by all of the ESL staff.
In 2019, ESL became part of the Kaplan Languages Group, one of the largest global chains of English language schools. ESL continues to work an independent agency within the KLG group.
We are currently looking for a Junior HR English native who will support the HR department with different range of tasks and projects.
- Support on the first steps on the recruitment: post the job adv, inform the manager, CV screening when needed.
- Take part of the new employee inductions and departures process.
- Operational HR procedures for new employees and leavers.
- Analytical tasks with different HR topics, as turnover data, analyse feedbacks from survey, etc.
- Administrative support in the HR department. Assure that KPI’s are tracked: ESL staff list updated, employee list …
- Work certificate when requested.
- Help with translations, review documentation and report to the department useful information.
- Being the person of contact for employees for operational questions and document collection (sick leave notes / doctor’s notes / sending information for new employees and exit employees).
- Participate in some projects of the department.
Office management activities
- Support on organise logistics of office seating, department moves and office moves
- Purchase local items and services for HQ offices.
- Liaise with local services providers and authorities.
- Prepare general office communications.
- Support to organise welfare activities for the office.
- Support the HR and Finance Department for Payroll and administrative tasks (account all invoices, reconcile Petty Cash, process employees’ expenses, etc.)
- You can justify of one or two years of experience in HR in an international environment.
Your professional skills and education:
- English native or bilingual is required and Spanish speaker.
- You have the ability to perform all administrative tasks to the highest standard within given timescales.
- You have the ability to work on own initiative as well as having excellent team-working skills.
- You have an excellent organisational skills including ability to keep accurate records
- You have great computer skills.
Your personal skills:
- You have good communication skills and very strong interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to multi-task.
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
- Competitive salary + Ticket restaurant
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
Start date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent contract with 6 months trial period.
Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter. Please note that only applications received through our online platform will be informed of the status of their application.