Language Travel Consultant - Belgian Market
- Brussels, Belgium
ESL Languages is the leading European study abroad agency. We have been organising language courses abroad throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 40 sales offices across Europe.
Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, more than 25 thousand students every year make the choice to book with ESL and make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
ESL received many industry accolades over the years. We entered into the eternal Hall of Fame as Best European Study Abroad Agency in Europe in 2016 after winning 5 times in 6 consecutive years. This prestigious ST award is based on the votes of thousands of language schools around the world and rewards the quality counseling and high service provided by all of the ESL staff.
In 2019, ESL became part of the Kaplan Languages Group, one of the largest global chains of English language schools. ESL continues to work an independent agency within the KLG group.
Your mission will be to develop the sales of education programmes for clients residing in the Belgian area by means of written price quotes, phone calls, personalised interviews and during fairs.
- Advising clients and selling personalised language stays, in French (mainly via telephone, email or in person), knowledge of Flemish is a plus
- Analysing and addressing clients’ demands, depending on their needs
- Providing clients with written quotes in person, via telephone or via email
- Ensuring regular follow-up with clients (via telephone, via email)
- Develop the region through marketing actions and partnerships with private and publics schools
Your professional skills:
- You must have previous experience in a sales position, ideally in a travel agency
- You possess interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- You are a fluent French speaker and you have a very good level of English (at least level B2), any other languages are a bonus (specially Flemish)
Your personal skills:
- You have a smart appearance
- You are available and flexible, with a good team spirit
- You possess a good knowledge of the Belgium area and of geography
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of tourism
- A dynamic work atmosphere
- Competitive salary + Ticket restaurant
- Place of work: Brussels (Belgium)
- Start date: October
- Reference: ESL_LTC Belgium
- Type of contract: Fixed-term 6 months + Permanent
- Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter in French.