Language Travel Consultant - Dutch and English
- Barcelona, Spain
ESL Languages is the leading European study abroad agency. We have been organising language courses abroad throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 40 sales offices across Europe.
Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, more than 25 thousand students every year make the choice to book with ESL and make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
ESL received many industry accolades over the years. We entered into the eternal Hall of Fame as Best European Study Abroad Agency in Europe in 2016 after winning 5 times in 6 consecutive years. This prestigious ST award is based on the votes of thousands of language schools around the world and rewards the quality counseling and high service provided by all of the ESL staff.
In 2019, ESL became part of the Kaplan Languages Group, one of the largest global chains of English language schools. ESL continues to work an independent agency within the KLG group.
We are currently looking for a Language Travel Consultant for our Dutch market, based in Barcelona.
Your mission will be to develop the sales of education programmes for an international clientele by means of written price quotes, phone calls and personalised interviews. To manage the language stay, once it is already sold. Also attend to our customers before, during and after their language stays with all doubts and issues they can have.
- Advising clients and selling personalised language stays, in Dutch and English (mainly via telephone, email or in person)
- Analyzing and addressing clients’ demands, depending on their needs
- Providing clients with written quotes in person, via telephone or via email
- Ensuring regular follow-up with clients (via telephone, via email)
- Processing bookings, managing customer’s files, managing invoicing
- Assisting customers before, during and after their stay.
- Providing personalised advice to each customer, including detailed information regarding every step of the language course
Your professional skills:
-You must have previous experience in a sales position, ideally in a travel agency
-You possess interpersonal and communication skills
-You are able to work in an autonomous and organized manner, with a high sense of responsibility
-You have strong administrative skills and are good organizational skills.
-You are a fluent Dutch speaker and you have a very good level of English (at least level C1), any other languages are a bonus
Your personal skills:
-You have a smart appearance
-You are available and flexible, with a good team spirit
-You possess a good knowledge of geography
-You have experience and a taste for travelling
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
- Competitive salary + Ticket restaurant
- Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
- Start date: to be determined
- Reference: ESL_LTC Dutch
- Type of contract: 9 months fixed term (prospect of a permanent position)
- Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter. Please note that only applications received through our online platform will be informed of the status of their application.