Social Media Internship
- Barcelona, Spain
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 45 sales offices in Europe and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time since 2010, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the 2016 ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
In 2019, ESL has joined forces with Kaplan International English, one of the largest English-language trainers in the English-speaking world, helping students enrich their lives and careers through language education. Kaplan’s 37 English language schools in the U.K., U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland teach almost 40,000 students from over 150 countries. Kaplan’s specially designed “K+” learning system provides an integrated approach to learning, combining online tools, exercises in class and offline books.
- Assisting in the daily Community management for Instagram and LinkedIn: answer messages, respond to comments and interact with the users + monitor other channels when needed
- Ensure that the Social Media calendar is correctly implemented in all markets
- Producing the weekly and monthly reports on Social Media KPI’s
- Help to craft the Social Media Content Calendar with relevant and meaningful content
- Help in the monthly schedule of the content calendar for multiple channels
- Support Global Marketing in adapting campaigns to Social Media Channels
- Assisting the Design Team to ensure all creatives are delivered on time and follow Social Media guidelines
- Brand listening and analysis of the competitors
- Track and ensure online reputation on Facebook and GMB
- Currently studying a master or university degree
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Native English or Spanish speaker, any second language will be a plus
- Creative, organized and result-oriented person
- Previous academic or professional experience in content creation is a plus
- Very active user in the Social media sphere
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
- Paid internship + Ticket restaurant
- Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
- Start date: ASAP
- Reference: ESL_Social Media
- Type of contract: Internship
- Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter. Please note that only applications received through our online platform will be informed of the status of their application.