International admissions back officer Spanish market (temporary)
- Barcelona, Spain
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 45 sales offices in Europe and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time since 2010, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the 2016 ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
In 2019, ESL has joined forces with Kaplan International English, one of the largest English-language trainers in the English-speaking world, helping students enrich their lives and careers through language education. Kaplan’s 37 English language schools in the U.K., U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland teach almost 40,000 students from over 150 countries. Kaplan’s specially designed “K+” learning system provides an integrated approach to learning, combining online tools, exercises in class and offline books.
The main function is to manage the language stay, once it is already sold. Also attend to our customers before, during and after their language stays will all doubts and issues they can have.
• Processing bookings in our system
• Invoicing bookings
• Ensuring receipt of payments
• Sending confirmation documents to clients
• Sending travel documents to clients
• Liaising with partner schools for enrolment, confirmation, flight details, accommodation and transfer documents
• Handling booking changes
• Handling feedback forms from clients
• Keeping up with local and international news to be informed of any events happening in major touristic zones
• Knowing the products and services offered by ESL perfectly
• Being flexible (depending on the period, deadlines and workload)
• Supporting colleagues with technical tasks
• You have at least 1 years’ professional experience in an administrative position, experience of language studies abroad is an asset
• You possess a Degree in tourism or equivalent qualification
• You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
• Your mother tongue is Spanish, and you have a very good command of English (minimum level required: B2)
• You possess a good knowledge of geography
• You are a cheerful and friendly person
• As a committed team player, you are flexible and have great listening abilities
• You have experience and a taste for travelling
What we offer you
• The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
• A first or a new experience in the exciting field of language travel
• A young and dynamic work atmosphere
• Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development