- Passeig de Gràcia, 86, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 45 sales offices in Europe and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time since 2010, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the 2016 ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
In 2019, ESL has joined forces with Kaplan International English, one of the largest English-language trainers in the English-speaking world, helping students enrich their lives and careers through language education. Kaplan’s 37 English language schools in the U.K., U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland teach almost 40,000 students from over 150 countries. Kaplan’s specially designed “K+” learning system provides an integrated approach to learning, combining online tools, exercises in class and offline books.
- Craft quality and engaging copy in English (masters) to be localized into other languages for Marketing, Product and CRM (including digital and offline marketing campaigns, Social Media, CRM, web content and brochures).
- Respond with quality copies, meet deadlines and iterate when necessary based on clear and detailed briefings received from the different areas and the directions and supervision from the Social Media & Content Manager.
- Work closely with the Online Marketing department to incorporate SEO guidelines in ESL’s websites and marketing content
- Follow the Brand guidelines and a consistent tone of voice in the copies across all channels and materials
- University degree in Languages, Linguistics, Translation, Journalism or similar.
- Native English speaker (UK) with excellent writing skills
- Previous experience writing B2C sales, product and/or marketing copy in English.
- Knowledge of SEO principles and experience in applying best practices in copywriting
- Fluency in one of the following languages is required: Spanish, French or German
- Ability work in a very structured way
- Used to work under pressure
- Positive, proactive and ‘can do’ mentality
- Very collaborative team oriented person
- Passion for language and travel
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel.
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere.
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter.
- Competitive salary + Ticket restaurant
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
Start date: ASAP
Reference: ESL_English Copywriter
Type of contract: Permanent contract
Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter. Please note that only applications received through our online platform will be informed of the status of their application.