- Passeig de Gràcia, 86, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 45 sales offices in Europe and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time since 2010, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the 2016 ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
General aim of the position
ESL is seeking a SEA specialist to cultivate and grow our online presence. Reporting to the SEA and UX Manager, the ideal candidate will be accountable for the planning, execution, analysis, optimization, reporting and budget control on our paid traffic activities in our 16 markets. The ideal candidate will be mastering Adwords and Bing, both search and display, as well as Google Analytics, besides strong knowledge on other acquisition channels.
- Accountable for the overall growth for leads and audience for digital channels, mainly SEA but also Remarketing, Display, Social Media Advertising and Affiliation, based on a strict budget control.
- Accountable for budget and lead forecast
- Work with the online team to optimize ROI of all paid digital marketing by measuring, managing, and analyzing performance of campaigns.
- Provide ongoing analysis of paid search campaigns, visibility and traffic metrics.
- Analyze client audience, competitors, market and trends to improve optimization
- KPI’s monitoring, reporting and analysis of results, detect and propose improvements
- Assisting on the creation of marketing materials (banners, e-mailings, landing pages) working closely with Design and Web teams.
Education and experience
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Google Adwords certificate will be a plus.
- 2+ years proven experience in digital marketing, focusing on Google AdWords and Bing managing multilingual accounts for different markets.
- Deep knowledge of online digital acquisition channels both search and performance display.
- Deep knowledge of Analytics, Tag Manager, Merchant Center and Facebook Business Manager. Ability to learn and use new digital tools and platforms.
- Experience on A/B testing tools and methodology.
- Very strong skills in Excel
- Performance and KPI driven, analytic mindset. No data no party.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Ability to work autonomously, good trouble-shooter.
- Accomplished range of skills, from creativity to detailed operational execution.
- Strong in teamwork.
- Tests will be executed during and advanced phase of the recruitment process
English is a must, other languages are a plus (preferably German or Italian)
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel.
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere.
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter.
- Autonomy at work, alongside regular contacts with the marketing team in Switzerland and in Spain.
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
Start date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent contract
Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter. Please note that only applications received through our online platform will be informed of the status of their application.