SEO & EMAIL Marketing Specialist
- Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 45 sales offices in Europe and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time since 2010, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the 2016 ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
ESL is seeking a SEO & Email Marketing Specialist to promote ESL's brand and products through online channels to increase visits and leads acquisition. You will implement SEO and Email marketing strategies in owned markets, research and implement search engine optimization best practices. You will track, monitor, analyse and report on activities.
Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
- Review and analyse ESL sites for areas that can be improved and optimised to increase visits and leads.
- Run SEO audits and perform keyword research for the assigned markets.
- Keep updated on latest trends in SEO to avoid search engine penalties.
- Provide Content team with clear guidelines.
- Prepare detailed strategy, analysis and results reports.
- Implement link-building strategy.
- Research and analyse competitors’ back-links and SEO.
- Build relationships with third-party websites to find and create strong and healthy back-link collaborations.
- Give support and train other team members.
- Manage external SEO agencies if required.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote ESL’s products and services.
- Implement the Email marketing strategy.
- Coordinate all the departments involved and steps in the newsletter process: content creation, proof-reading, database segmentation, schedule, etc.
- A/B testing.
- Track and analyse the results of the campaigns and share the reports.
Reporting and Analysis
- Track, monitor, report on key metrics for the SEO and Email marketing activities.
- Propose changes in order to optimise the performances of the owned markets.
Your professional skills and experience:
- You have minimum 3-4 years of experience in SEO plus Email Marketing, Content marketing and Outreach background.
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You have proven experience in industry tools (Google Analytics, SEO tools, Emailing tools, etc). Also Excel, HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You have a keen interest in the latest Internet trends & technologies.
- You are fluent in English; any other languages (Italian or French) are a plus.
Your personal skills:
- You are reliable and have a detail- and result-oriented personality.
- You possess excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- You have an outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically and to identify and resolve problems.
- You have great flexibility and the ability to work independently and in a team.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel.
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere.
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter.
- Autonomy at work, alongside regular contacts with the marketing team in Switzerland and in Spain.
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
Start date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent contract
Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter. Please note that only applications received through our online platform will be informed of the status of their application.