- Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with 50 sales offices in Europe and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students undertake their project to learn languages and discover the world.
For the fifth time since 2010, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
We are currently looking for a Products Coordinator to complete our Product team, based in Barcelona.
Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
Job overview – Product coordination
The Product department works in direct interaction with the web, graphic design and marketing departments, with an overall vision of the company’s development and in support of the sales teams.
Its main tasks include managing data and content related to our partner schools on our websites and brochures. These include prices, dates, course types, accommodation options, special offers, pictures, key facts, etc.
The product coordinator updates and develops the product portfolio and the communication channels.
- Participating in calculating prices and updating information via a CMS
- Ensuring effective communication with partner schools (correspondence/storing information such as texts, prices, pictures, etc.)
- Collecting, classifying, processing product updates (partner schools) and verifying accuracy throughout the year
- Researching and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Checking the quality of publications (brochures, websites) and communicating changes and mistakes found
- Participating in the creation of new products, processes and portfolio fine-tuning and updating
- Participating and supporting brochure projects together with Design, Marketing, Content and Web team
- Participating in the implementation of new system models and procedures in collaboration with Web and IT departments
Your technical skills:
- You have prior experience in a similar position
- You have an excellent command of English; a good knowledge of French or other languages are considered an asset
- You are comfortable working with numbers
- You have computer skills at an advanced user level
Your professional and personal skills:
- You are organised, thorough, responsible and able to work autonomously and precisely
- You have the ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- You are naturally dynamic and enjoy working in a team
- You are comfortable with having international contacts
- Experience in the field of language travel abroad is a bonus
We offer you
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
Start date: 01.06.19
Type of contract: 12 months fixed term contract (prospect of a permanent position)
Activity rate: 100%
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter.