Language Travel Consultant - Amsterdam
- Raadhuisstraat 20, 1016 DE Amsterdam, Netherlands
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL – Taalreizen has been organising language courses abroad and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 50 sales offices in Europe and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
We are currently looking for a Language Travel Consultant for our office in Amsterdam.
Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you comfortable dealing with customers? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
Your mission will be to develop the sales of education programmes for an international clientele by means of written price quotes, phone calls and personalised interviews. To manage the language stay, once it is already sold. Also attend to our customers before, during and after their language stays with all doubts and issues they can have.
Your mission will be to advise and sell language courses abroad to customers in the Netherlands. You will be responsible to develop the sales of educational programs via written offers, telephone, meetings, fairs, social media etc.
Your professional skills:
- Ideally you have previous experience in a sales position, preferably in the travel industry
- You possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- You are a native Dutch speaker and have a very good level of English (written & spoken), any other language is an advantage
Your personal skills:
- You have a smart appearance
- You are available and flexible, with a good team spirit
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
Place of work: Amsterdam
Start date: ASAP
Type of contract: 12 months fixed term contract (prospect of a permanent position)
Activity rate: full time , 39 hours per week
Schedule: 09:30 to 18:30 or 10:30 to 19:30
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (resume) along with a cover letter