Language Travel Consultant - (French and English) - International market
- Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 46 sales offices in Europe and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the 2016 ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you comfortable dealing with customers? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
We are often looking for a Language Travel Consultant for our International market, based in Barcelona.
Your mission will be to develop the sales of education programmes for an international clientele by means of written price quotes, phone calls and personalised interviews. To manage the language stay, once it is already sold. Also attend to our customers before, during and after their language stays with all doubts and issues they can have.
- Advising clients and selling personalised language stays, in French and English (mainly via telephone, email or in person)
- Analysing and addressing clients’ demands, depending on their needs
- Providing clients with written quotes in person, via telephone or via email
- Ensuring regular follow-up with clients (via telephone, via email)
- Processing bookings, managing customer’s files, managing invoicing
- Assisting customers before, during and after their stay.
- Providing personalised advice to each customer, including detailed information regarding every step of the language course
Your professional skills:
- You must have previous experience in a sales position, ideally in a travel agency
- You possess interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- You have strong administrative skills and are good organisational skills.
- You are a native French speaker and you have a very good level of English (at least level C1), any other languages are a bonus
Your personal skills:
- You have a smart appearance
- You are available and flexible, with a good team spirit
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
What we offer you
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- A first experience in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
Start date: to be discussed
Reference: sales INT
Type of contract:12 months fixed term contract (prospect of a permanent position)
Activity rate: full time
Schedule: 09:30 to 18:30 or 10:30 to 19:30
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter. Please note that only applications received through our online platform will be informed of the status of their application.