International Admission Officer – Spanish market - fixed-term contract
- Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 45 sales offices in Europe and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
We are currently looking for an fixed-term International Admission Officer for the Spanish market to complete our International Admission Centre, based in Barcelona.
The main function is to manage the language stay, once it is already sold. Also attend to our customers before, during and after their language stays with all doubts and issues they can have.
- Processing bookings
- Managing customers’ files
- Assisting customers before, during and after their stay
- Invoicing courses, collecting invoices and ensuring receipt of payment
- Dealing with problems and special requests
- Providing personalised advice to each customer, including detailed information regarding every step of the language course
- Assisting with any special projects or various
- Administrative tasks as assigned
- Support in the reception area: greeting customers, collecting the mail, deliveries, etc.
- You have at least 2 years’ professional experience in an administrative position, experience of language studies abroad is an asset
- You possess a Degree in tourism or equivalent qualification
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- Your mother tongue is Spanish and Catalan, and you have a very good command of English (minimum level required: B2)
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
- You are a cheerful and friendly person
- As a committed team player, you are flexible and have great listening abilities
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- A first or a new experience in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
Start date: 01.02.19 to 31.07.19
Type of contract: 7 months fixed term contract
Activity rate: 100%
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter.