Language Travel Consultant - Spanish & Catalan speaker
- Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 50 sales offices in Europe, Oceania and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time since 2010, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the 2016 ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
Your mission will be to develop the sales of education programmes for clients residing in Spain and the international market by means of written price quotes, phone calls and personalised interviews.
- Advising clients and selling personalised language stays, in Spanish and English (mainly via telephone, email or in person)
- Analysing and addressing clients’ demands, depending on their needs
- Providing clients with written quotes in person, via telephone or via email
- Ensuring regular follow-up with clients (via telephone, via email)
Your professional skills:
- You must have previous experience in a sales position, ideally in a travel agency
- You possess interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- You are a native Spanish and Catalan speaker and have a very good level of English (At least level C1), any other language is a bonus
Your personal skills:
- You have a smart appearance
- You are available and flexible, with a good team spirit
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- A first experience in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
Start date: ASAP
Type of contract: 12 months fixed term contract (prospect of a permanent position)
Activity rate: full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter.