German-speaking International Admission Manager
- Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 50 sales offices in Europe, Oceania and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time since 2010, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the 2016 ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
We are currently looking for an International Admission Officer Manager for German and Austrian market, based in Barcelona.
The main function is to Manage the IAC Department for the German and Austrian Markets and to organize for clients their chosen language studies abroad programme and provide them with personalised advice.
- Manage, plan and organize the workload between the German and Austrian team
- Dispatch the enrolments between the team on a daily basis
- Participate in the recruitment, training, coaching and the evaluation of the team
- Assure tasks and clients requests are processed following ESL deadlines policies
- Communicate and enforce policies and procedures
International Admission Center Tasks
- Manage the follow-up of the clients’ requests
- Organise language stays and assist clients
- Support clients via email and telephone during the stay (before, during and after)
- Manage complaints, special requests and booking changes
Your professional skills
- You have at least 2 years’ professional experience in a management team position and previous experience in an administrative position
- Experience of language studies abroad is an asset
- You possess a Degree in tourism or equivalent qualification
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- Your mother tongue is German and you have a very good command of English (minimum level required: B2)
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
Your personal skills
- You are a cheerful and friendly person
- As a committed team player, you are flexible and have great listening abilities
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
What we offer you
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- New experience in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
Contract: permanent contract
Activity rate: 100%
Start date: October 2018
Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter.