Junior HR Business Partner
- Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with more than 50 sales offices in Europe, Oceania and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
We are currently looking for a Junior HR Business Partner who will support the HR department and manage in an autonomous way the office management activities.
Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
- Participate actively in the first steps of recruitment (CV and phone screening)
- Take part of the new employee inductions and departures process
- Help with translations, review documentation and report to the department useful information
- Participate in some projects of the department
- Support the HR and Finance Department for Payroll and administrative tasks (account all invoices, reconcile Petty Cash, process employees expenses, etc.)
Office management activities
- Organise logistics of office seating, department moves and office moves
- Purchase local items and services
- Liaise with local services providers and authorities
- Prepare general office communications
- Handle the storage and keep track of IT small material
- Organise welfare activities for the office
- Manage the activities of the cleaning personnel of the office
- You can justify of at least two years of experience in HR in an international environment
- You have ideally previous experience in the recruitment field
Your professional skills and education:
- You have the ability to perform all administrative tasks to the highest standard within given timescales
- You have the ability to work on own initiative as well as having excellent team-working skills
- You have an excellent organisational skills including ability to keep accurate records
- You have great computer skills
- You are a fluent English and Spanish speaker. French skills is considered a big plus
Your personal skills:
- You have excellent communication skills and very strong interpersonal skills
- You have proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- You have the ability to multi-task
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
Place of work: Barcelona
Start date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: 1 year fixed-term contract (in the prospect of a permanent contract)
Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (resume) along with a cover letter.