Language Travel Consultant - Madrid
- Calle de la Princesa, 28008 Madrid, Spain
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with 46 sales offices in Europe and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students make their goal of learning a language and discovering the world a reality.
For the fifth time since 2010, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the 2016 ST Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
We are currently looking for a Language Travel Consultant for our Madrid office.
Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you comfortable dealing with customers? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
Your mission will be to develop the sales of education programmes for clients residing in Spain and the international market by means of written price quotes, phone calls and personalised interviews.
- Advising clients and selling personalised language stays in Spanish (mainly via telephone, email or in person)
- Analysing and addressing clients’ demands, depending on their needs
- Providing clients with written quotes in person, via telephone or via email
- Ensuring regular follow-up with clients (via telephone, via email)
- Attending special education fairs or events in the area
- Assisting the person responsible for logistics with the office warehouse (handling reception of parcels, shipping marketing materials, organisation of the storage, etc)
- Special projects assigned
Your professional skills:
- You must have previous experience in a sales position, ideally in a travel agency
- You possess interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- You are a native Spanish speaker and have a very good level of English (At least level B2), any other language is a bonus
Your personal skills:
- You have a smart appearance
- You are available and flexible, with a good team spirit
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
What we offer you
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- A first experience in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
Place of work: Madrid
Start date: January 2019
Type of contract: 6 months fixed term contract (prospect of a permanent position)
Activity rate: full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter