- New York, NY
E*Pro /Sensiple Consulting service offerings include contingent Staff Augmentation of IT professionals, Permanent Recruiting and Temp-to-Hire. In addition, our industry expertise and knowledge within financial services, Insurance, Telecom, Manufacturing, Technology, Media and Entertainment, Pharmaceutical, Health Care and service industries ensures our services are customized to meet specific needs. For more details please visit our website www.epro-tech.com.
Position: Perl Programmer
Location: NYC, NY
Job Type: Contract
Job Description Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, 3+ years related IS experience and 2+ years in BI/data warehousing
- Experience using a language like Perl and/or Python to automate ETL/Data Processes jobs.
- Solid understanding of data warehousing concepts, terminology, and architecture
- Excellent ETL, SQL, and database design and development experience
- Experience in implementing ETL / DB / SQL Queries / Star Schema
- Excellent team player, able to work with virtual teams
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Database knowledge and how to analyze clickstream/user metrics/events/funnels
- Experience using Analytics platforms like MicroStrategy or Business Objects. Tableau highly preferred
perl, python, sql, etl, "data warehouse", "data model"
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.