- Irvine, CA, USA
EON Reality is the world leader in Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) based knowledge transfer for industry, education, and edutainment. EON Reality’s success is tied to its belief that knowledge is a human right and should be available, accessible, and affordable for every human on the planet. Join our growing global family that spans six continents and 15 countries.
Your mission is to shape the future of Augmented and Virtual Reality.
Working at EON Reality is not like any other job. Because independent of your position, you are a part in creating some of the most exciting Virtual Reality technology on the planet - and in helping customers put it to use to learn faster, remember longer, and decide better. You could call it your job, or you could call it your mission. At EON Reality we just call it just fun.
You will be in a very good company.
Whether you want to be a 3D artist, Graphics Programmer, VR specialist, or Sales executive, we’re looking for the best. People who are smart, creative, have the energy and execution capability, and incredibly passionate about what they do. In other words, EON Reality people - you know, the kind of people you’d want to hang around with anyway.
The position manages all incoming supplies and inventory and executes domestic and international shipments, as well as the international customs paperwork which pertains to these shipments. This position reports directly to the Director of Purchasing. The primary goals, for which the candidate will also be measured, are to cost effectively deliver products on time while maintaining accurate and complete documentation and an organized inventory while upholding quality customer support and satisfaction.
The following are examples of daily requirements:
- Log and place incoming goods appropriately, including virtual documentation.
- Organize and maintain the said organization of the warehouse
- Test systems prior shipment as directed by installation project manager
- Crate and ship goods based on a bill of materials while maintaining proper virtual documentation
- Review project bill of materials and document inventory items before the purchaser starts ordering
- Stay in constant communication with shippers, clients, and managers via email, phone, etc.
- Ensure quality delivery of 3D Audio Visual (AV) solutions globally
- Develop and maintain Shipping/Receiving Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide customer service
- Coordinate closely with global AV installer team
- Maintain current AV systems in the EON Showroom
- Maintain and track licensing for EON Software and 3rd party Software
- Mentor and manage a team of temp workers when large volumes of shipping+receiving occurs
PREFERRED TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will need to be good with technology and organization, as well as project management. A high level of technology experience is required to identify the following:
- All physical components of a computer, AV equipment, and peripherals
- Supplier options for sourcing competitive component pricing
- Software constraints of high end computers
- Project Management in Logistics as it relates to properly storing, testing, and shipping computer hardware.
PREFERRED PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Minimum 3 years of experience as an a Warehouse or Fulfillment Manager or equivalent supporting a worldwide shipping, receiving, support, and installation team
Additionally, the candidate should have international shipping experience with high value items.
Candidate information wil remain confidential and will only be used in relation to applications received.