- Decatur, AL, USA
- Job Type: Store Operations
- Role: General Service
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers is one of the leading automotive service providers in the nation with nearly 300 locations across 15 states. We employ experienced, certified technicians trained to provide premium total-car care, and we use state-of-the-art equipment and premium parts to ensure the quality of our work. In addition to the oil change, our teams are capable of providing specialty services, tire services, as well as a variety of mechanical services, while continuing to place an emphasis on customer experience and being your one-stop automotive service provider. Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers continues to grow while maintaining our vision to continuously be the pre-eminent automotive maintenance provider, leading our industry through excellence, innovation, and growth.
The Pit Technician is responsible for inspecting and lubricating cars in a quick, yet thorough manner for customers in a professional and efficient manner. This position will adhere to and promote the Company mission while operating within the confines of the Company’s core values and contributing to the success of their functional team.
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Complete work accurately and quickly allowing customers to remain in their vehicles
- Perform multi-point inspection
- Advise service consultant/tech for any additional work needed
- Service grease fittings, universal joints and steering knuckles, using hand or compressed air powered grease gun
- Inspect fluid levels of rear differential and rear axle housings
- Inspect vehicles for additional repairs needed
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission, and core values in all interaction with customers, co-workers, managers, and suppliers
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
We are looking for:
- Knowledge in automotive repair and maintenance desired but not required
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-focused attitude with ability to work well in a team environment
- Willingness to work Saturdays
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Work Opportunity Tax Credits – Express Oil
Express Oil participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program, which ADP administers on behalf of the company. Please follow the steps listed below to screen for the WOTC program. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Open https://tcs.adp.com/mavistac
- Please answer each question to complete the voluntary screening
- Eligible applicants will be asked to Electronically Sign and click Submit to complete the screening
- Ineligible applicants will be asked to click Submit to finish the screening; You will not be asked to electronically sign