Management Training Program
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Job Type: Store Operations
- Role: Management Training
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers is one of the leading automotive service providers in the nation with nearly 300 locations across 15 states. We employ experienced, certified technicians trained to provide premium total-car care, and we use state-of-the-art equipment and premium parts to ensure the quality of our work. In addition to the oil change, our teams are capable of providing specialty services, tire services, as well as a variety of mechanical services, while continuing to place an emphasis on customer experience and being your one-stop automotive service provider. Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers continues to grow while maintaining our vision to continuously be the preeminent automotive maintenance provider, leading our industry through excellence, innovation, and growth.
At Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers, we are actively seeking top level, hands-on management candidates with a desire to grow into key leadership roles. As a Manager in Training, candidates will complete all levels of training while serving customers and learning all aspects of the Store and the Company. Our Management Training Program offers significant management and sales experience coupled with the opportunity to work for the pre-eminent automotive maintenance provider leading our industry through excellence, innovation, and growth. We encourage those interested in learning to truly manage a business as part of our accelerated leadership development track to apply today.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Consistently creating results for customers, teammates and the company
- Responsible for ensuring the customers are greeted courteously and receive a high level of customer service
- Scheduling service appointments and answering questions in person and on the telephone
- Consulting customers on their service needs and keeping customers updated on the progress of their vehicles
- Providing the customer with a positive experience
- Ensuring our company’s high level of expectations are met, maintained, and exceeded
- Involvement in every aspect of the store operation
- Communicating accurately to teammates and technicians to establish time commitments that meet our standards and those of our customers
- Ability to step in when necessary to take on additional duties
We are looking for:
- High level of motivation with hands-on management skills
- Top-notch customer service skills with a desire to build long term trust and relationships with our customers
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Automotive experience helpful but not required
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.