- Tampa, FL, USA
- Job Type: Store Operations
- Role: Mechanical
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers is one of the leading automotive service providers in the nation with nearly 300 locations across 15 states. We employ experienced, certified technicians trained to provide premium total-car care, and we use state-of-the-art equipment and premium parts to ensure the quality of our work. In addition to the oil change, our teams are capable of providing specialty services, tire services, as well as a variety of mechanical services, while continuing to place an emphasis on customer experience and being your one-stop automotive service provider. Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers continues to grow while maintaining our vision to continuously be the pre-eminent automotive maintenance provider, leading our industry through excellence, innovation, and growth.
The Automotive Technician, reporting to the Store and Service Managers, is responsible for performing basic and advanced car maintenance and repair tasks, inspecting vehicles for potential problems, and troubleshooting issues to ensure vehicle is performing appropriately and the customer is taken care of.
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Application of in-depth automotive repair knowledge
- Providing service of the highest quality to our customers
- Performs skilled mechanical work while analyzing and diagnosing problems
- Inspect, replace and/or repair defective parts while performing preventative maintenance on automobiles
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission, and core values in all interaction with customers, co-workers, managers, and suppliers
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
- A minimum of 2 years’ auto service / engine diagnostic experience in a professional capacity
- ASE Certification preferred, but not required
- Must have Technician Tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate and drive vehicles
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Top-notch customer service skills with a desire to build long term trust and relationships with our customers
- Willingness to work Saturdays
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.