Administrative and Accounting Clerk (Accounts Payable and Receivable)
Batimat, the leader in luxury plumbing, is a growing company that offers a very pleasant working atmosphere. We are looking for people who want to join a welcoming, close-knit and dynamic team.
We promote life/work balance and support our team in their personal and professional development project - Possible evolution
The role of a sales consultant is to meet the needs of customers and ensure their satisfaction by offering them the appropriate solutions. He/she will have to master the knowledge of the products represented and thus be responsible for achieving his/her sales objectives. Our priority is to offer excellent service to our customers and to let them experience our company and our team.
For the candidate, this position allows them to work on incredible projects, to participate in events, trips and trainings to always stay up to date with new developments.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greet the client with courtesy and support them throughout their project
• Keep up to date with new products and services (training)
• Demonstrate curiosity and interest in finding solutions
• Contribute to a positive work environment based on teamwork
• Bilingual French / English
• Team spirit and good attitude
• Passionate about customer service
• Versatility and resourcefulness
• Good communication skills and active listener
• Know how to manage priorities and have an ease of adaptation, ability to organize your time
• 40 hours per week; from Monday to Friday
• Base Salary, Benefits, Pension Fund and Annual Profit Sharing
• Employee assistance plan offered: Psychologist, legal and financial advisors, coach, etc.
• Various benefits offered by the company: lunches, seasonal tire changes, training and supplier events, etc.
• Gym and shower on site, Rest room
• Pleasant working environment and team spirit
• Near metro orange line and bus
EMCO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a discrimination, harassment, and barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. EMCO is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workplaces. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, creed, place of origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, family or parental status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, neurodiversity, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.