Cloud Ops Network Administrator
- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
This position is responsible for Cloud Ops networking infrastructure and services. Addresses escalated network and customer issues as directed and within, Standard Operations Procedures (SOP), writes implementation plans, reviews network documentation for accuracy and creates and manages project plans through completion. Reports issues and assists with a wide range of projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Working with Cloud Ops Net Sec team on setting up Site to Site and Soft VPN
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation, maintaining documentation.
- Cross-train IT and TOC staff by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Performs other related tasks and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; with a minimum four years of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1 years of Cisco Network Administration/Engineering experience.
- Working knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF/EIGRP/BGP.
- Firewall administration experience.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience configuring various types of VPN’s using Cisco equipment: DMVPN/Site to Site/Remote Access.
- Understanding of load balancing using multiple vendor solutions.
This is a full-time position for our HQ located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work may be available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.