- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, providing innovative solutions and unparalleled services for over 15 years . We empower diagnostic laboratories, PM/EMR vendors, payors, ACO and HIE companies, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations with cutting-edge technologies and solutions that improve their bottom lines.
As a leader in providing interoperability solutions, and with the shift in market towards value-based care, ELLKAY is coming out with a slew of unique solutions to disrupt the healthcare market and fulfill un-met needs in the market.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
We pride in taking our users very seriously and our mission is to provide true value to healthcare continuum. ELLKAY environment is ideal for a driven, hard-working, creative individual, believes in innovation who thrives in a laidback and friendly work environment and wants to make a difference.
ELLKAY was founded in 2002 on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring we bring best solutions and products to market that our healthcare customers fall in love with and drive business growth. In this role, you will have end to end ownership of solutions, from conceptualization of a solution to shipping of the end product; owning the accountability of the general product roadmap based on strategic themes and budgets. You will be part of the product management team, working closely with Engineers, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance and Business.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Define and ideate new products and functionalities to healthcare users. Execute the development, SRP plans, go to market strategies and shipping of the product.
- Work directly with VP of Product Management on a daily basis. Interact with client decision makers and internal stakeholders to determine and develop business requirements for all products.
- Work closely with Product Development on a daily basis. Direct and assist Market Analysts to research and break down major requirements into user stories for an agile development team.
- Collaborate with Service & Support Teams in gauging client needs and software usefulness.
- Work with Marketing and sales with product launches and sales readiness plans; contribute to articles, case studies and webinars as and when needed.
- Maintain product roadmaps (short & long term) as well as a well-groomed and organized backlog for assigned product, and coordinate efforts with corresponding Product Teams, including enhancements, production support, etc.
- Work with other product teams to understand key workflows and identify necessary data elements to support approached to roadmap functionality.
- Assist all departments in day-to-day activities related to product design and functionality.
- Develop and manage metrics for performance; ensure delivery against department goals and objectives, i.e. meeting commitments and coordinate overall schedule.
- Interact with technical personnel and business representatives.
- Conduct research, attend webinars and review other informational resources to develop high-level requirements for new projects and product functionality assuring all requirements adhere to government regulations, internal guidelines, and organization style guides.
- Provide documentation and information about release planning and provide relevant information to our internal and external customers under the direction of the VP of Product Management.
- Assist with securing clients for focus groups and acceptance testing.
- Assist with documentation and communication necessary to provide sales and marketing teams with information regarding roadmaps, priorities, timelines, features, competitive information, and product positioning as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, Biology, Healthcare Informatics, Computer Science, Healthcare management or related field required.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or Information Management preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare Industry. Within Healthcare, understanding and experience of the Laboratory IT solutions OR Hospital IT solutions is a must. Currently working in an industry related to Health, with a background in other software companies with high focus on growth-based and innovative software products is a plus.
- 3 years of progressive experience of developing business requirements within product management and/or product development team.
- The ideal candidate is an independent, hands-on, energetic team member, ability to deliver quality work in regards of product management. There will be a strong focus on meeting business needs through detailed understanding of user requirements and effective and accurate implementation of technical specifications. The ability to aid in the identification, coordination, and scheduling of critical tasks to bring products and functionalities to market is mandatory.
- Ability to contribute in short term and long term product plans, growth of the products, product innovation including business cases, product pricing, ROI analysis and P&L, forecasting models per market segment, create SVP and sales vision plans and documentation.
- Strong focus on meeting business needs through detailed understanding of user requirements and effective and accurate implementation of functional specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication, and project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the practices and procedures of medical practices, and other healthcare related facilities is mandatory.
- The ability to identify, coordinate, and schedule critical tasks.
- Perform software and technical assessments in collaboration with both internal and external business representatives.
- The ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Agile Methodology Skills - Strong Experience in Agile Methodology. Estimations in Agile, breaking specs to epics & user stories, Sprint Planning support, Retrospective, and Scrum meetings.
- Pragmatic Marketing certified preffered.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Safe Agilist (SA), or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) recommended.
This is a full-time, onsite position at our HQ currently located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.