Senior .Net Software Engineer
- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, providing innovative, customizable solutions and unparalleled services for over a decade. We empower diagnostic laboratories, PM/EMR vendors, ACO and HIE companies, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations with cutting-edge technologies and solutions that improve their bottom lines.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
ELLKAY is looking for a Senior Engineer to join our Research & Development team to help design and build core systems for our healthcare products and services. This position involves design, architecture, implementation, and operation of large scale systems.
As a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, ELLKAY has been making interoperability happen for more than 17 years, providing solutions that solve the challenges our partners face in today’s data-rich world. We work with the nation’s leading hospitals, health systems, practices, EHR/EMR solution providers, laboratories, payers, and other healthcare organizations as their trusted resource for data connectivity, data conversion, integration, data exchange, legacy data archiving, interfaces and connectivity, and much more.
In-office preferred but remote will be considered.
What You'll Do:
- Take a technical leadership role in building new systems and teams
- Deliver high quality, scalable and thoroughly tested software
- Work with business analysts to identify and understand business problems and develop product requirements, technical specifications, road maps, and tickets
- Consult for various projects to steer technical decisions about software architecture
- Architect and implement back end systems that provide support for our core systems
- Write technical documents, flowcharts, diagrams, requirements, release notes
- Be a critical voice in design and code reviews
- Mentor junior and mid-level programmers via technical assistance, pair programming, and pull request reviews
Who You Are:
- A degree in an associated field or equivalent experience
- Significant expertise with the .NET ecosystem
- Analytical mindset and an ability to identify and weigh architectural design trade-offs
- Experience building highly available critical systems
- Proven experience in demonstrating architecture skills at a multi-system level
- Experience writing and optimizing parallel and asynchronous code
What We Provide:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- 401k w/ matching
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Daily lunch orders from multiple local restaurants
This is a full-time, onsite position at our HQ currently located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work is available within the US.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.