Software Developer (Mid - Level)
- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, providing innovative, customizable solutions and unparalleled services for over a decade. We empower diagnostic laboratories, PM/EMR vendors, ACO and HIE companies, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations with cutting-edge technologies and solutions that improve their bottom lines.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
ELLKAY is looking for a mid-level Software Developer to join our Research and Development team to help design and build core systems for our healthcare products and services.
As a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, ELLKAY has been making interoperability happen for more than 17 years, providing solutions that solve the challenges our partners face in today’s data-rich world. We work with the nation’s leading hospitals, health systems, practices, EHR/EMR solution providers, laboratories, payers, and other healthcare organizations as their trusted resource for data connectivity, data conversion, integration, data exchange, legacy data archiving, interfaces and connectivity, and much more.
In-office preferred but remote will be considered.
What You'll Do:
- Work with a tightly knit team to deliver high quality and thoroughly tested software
- Partner with business analysts to identify and understand business problems and develop product requirements
- Break down product requirements into technical specifications, road maps, and tickets
- Apply an evidence-based approach to fixing bugs and solving performance issues using debugging tools, memory dumps, and profilers
- Provide great supporting material for your work like conceptual documents, code documentation, and release notes
- Participate in supporting other team members and projects the team owns via code reviews, pair programming, and technical discussions
Who You Are:
- A degree in an associated field or equivalent experience
- Experienced with C#, the .NET ecosystem, Git, CI/CD systems, and SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to debug code and troubleshoot performance issues
- Attention to detail in work and ability to identify ambiguities in specifications
- Experience with testing methodologies
What We Provide:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- Work with talented, collaborative and friendly people who love what they do
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Daily lunch orders from multiple local restaurants
This is a full-time, onsite position at our HQ currently located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work is available within the US.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.