- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, providing innovative, customizable solutions and unparalleled services for over a decade. We empower diagnostic laboratories, PM/EMR vendors, ACO and HIE companies, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations with cutting-edge technologies and solutions that improve their bottom lines.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
About the Position: If you’re a well-organized, problem-solver with strong communication skills and a passion for office administration, we’re looking for someone like you to fill our Receptionist/Office Administrator position. We need someone with a strong, upbeat and hospitable personality who can make our clients and visitors feel welcome.
The Office Administrator/Receptionist is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This is a full-time role.
Responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
What you’ll do:
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Coordinates overall administrative activities for the Management Department.
- Manages the daily lunch order process.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations in conjunction with maintenance personnel.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Exceptional ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts both verbally and in writing.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- At least two years of switchboard experience.
- Computer literacy, specifically Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated organization and planning abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects. Ability to meet stated customer initiated deadlines.
- Ability to exercise effective decision-making capabilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as Federal Express and UPS.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs
Your education, training, and experience:
- At least two years of previous experience in office administration.
This is a full-time, onsite position at our HQ currently located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.