- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
You’ll be responsible for writing, maintaining, testing, and debugging the wide range of products handled by ELLKAY’s R&D team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain client-facing APIs, as well as write and maintain adapters to retrieve client data for these APIs – this includes writing SQL in multiple dialects as well as interacting with third party web servers and APIs
- Perform research to inform design decisions for new and existing products
- Contribute to source material for documentation of new and existing software
- Work with implementation team to support deployments of ELLKAY solutions at client locations
- Windows development experience using C# and the .NET Framework
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Familiarity with automated testing
- Experience writing efficient database queries
- Using CPU / memory profilers to solve problems
- Experience applying test-driven development
- Familiarity with multiple databases and SQL dialects
- Experience with ElasticSearch or RabbitMQ
- 2-4 years of professional experience in software development
This is a full-time, onsite position at our HQ currently located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.