- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
The Product Manager provides requirements, business insight, and accountability of the general product roadmap, based on strategic themes and budgets provided by VP and C-suite contributors.
Responsibilities can be split into the following key areas:
Key Areas of Responsibility include (but not limited to)
- Work directly with VP of Product Management on a daily basis. Interact with client decision makers and internal stakeholders to determine and develop business requirements for all products.
- Work closely with Product Development on a daily basis. Direct and assist Market Analysts to research and break down major requirements into user stories for an agile development team.
- Collaborate with Service & Support Teams in gauging client needs and software usefulness.
- Work with Marketing and sales with product launches and sales readiness plans; contribute to articles, case studies and webinars as and when needed.
- Maintain product roadmaps (short & long term) as well as a well-groomed and organized backlog for assigned product, and coordinate efforts with corresponding Product Teams, including enhancements, production support, etc.
- Work with other product teams to understand key workflows and identify necessary data elements to support approached to roadmap functionality.
- Assist all departments in day-to-day activities related to product design and functionality.
- Develop and manage metrics for performance; ensure delivery against department goals and objectives, i.e. meeting commitments and coordinate overall schedule.
- Interact with technical personnel and business representatives.
- Provide documentation and information about release planning and provide relevant information to our internal and external customers under the direction of the VP of Product Management.
- Assist with securing clients for focus groups and acceptance testing.
- Assist with documentation and communication necessary to provide sales and marketing teams with information regarding road maps, priorities, timelines, features, competitive information, and product positioning as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, Biology, Healthcare Informatics or related field required.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or Information Management preferred.
- The ideal candidate is an independent, hands-on, energetic team member, ability to deliver quality work in regards of product management. There will be a strong focus on meeting business needs through detailed understanding of user requirements and effective and accurate implementation of technical specifications. The ability to aid in the identification, coordination, and scheduling of critical tasks is mandatory.
- Currently working in an industry related to Health, with a background in other software companies with high focus on growth-based and innovative software products is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication, and project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the practices and procedures of medical practices, and other healthcare related facilities is mandatory.
- Strong focus on meeting business needs through detailed understanding of user requirements and effective and accurate implementation of functional specifications.
- The ability to identify, coordinate, and schedule critical tasks.
- Perform software and technical assessments in collaboration with both internal and external business representatives.
- The ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Agile Methodology Skills - Strong experience in Agile Methodology. Estimations in agile., breaking specs to epics& user stories, Sprint Planning support, Retrospective and Scrum meetings
- Pragmatic Marketing certified preferred.
- Certified Scum Product Owner (CSPO), Safe Agilist (SA), or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) recommended.
This is a full-time, onsite position at our HQ currently located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.