- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
We are seeking a talented UI/UX Designer with strong experience and a proven track record of designing and building high quality user interfaces and user experiences for enterprise applications.
Key Areas of Responsibility include (but not limited to)
- Translate requirements into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate client's product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Take a user-center design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Conduct usability testing for the products
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis to assess out UX/UI vis-a-vis our competition
- The ideal candidate is an independent, hands-on, energetic team member, ability to deliver quality work in regards of product management. There will be a strong focus on meeting business needs through detailed understanding of user requirements and effective and accurate implementation of specifications.
Experience working with HTML5, CSS3 is a must
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design and browsers is a must
- Extensive interest in new layouts and current design style guides
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, and usability and accessibility concerns
- Solid understanding of design principles (Information hierarchy, layout, typography, color)
- Expertise in UX software such as Axure, Balsamiq and similar are a must
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or similar technology
- Experience with JIRA for requirement and issue tracking preferred
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Ability to prioritize projects based on timelines, work with different teams and team members on multiple projects at a time. The ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Open to working after hours to meet critical deadlines
- Currently working in an industry related to Health, with a background in other software companies with high focus on growth-based and innovative software products is a plus.
4+ years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working with Healthcare / IT organizations
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Design, Fine Arts or equivalent combination of education and demonstrated UI/UX experience required. Graduates from a recognized, multi-week design boot camp will also be accepted.
This is a full-time, onsite position at our HQ currently located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.