Senior Sales Executive – Hospital and Health Systems
- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
Are you a top sales leader with a positive attitude and team player approach?
Do you have C-Suite Relationships that you can leverage?
Does the rapid growth phase inspire your work?
Does uncapped commission motivate you to perform?
If you answered yes, ELLKAY wants to meet you.
ELLKAY Sales Executives in the Health System segment will be responsible for selling ELLKAY’s Healthcare Data and Connectivity Solutions to hospitals, health systems, and healthcare organizations.
The goal is to build long-term strategic partnerships with these organizations and consultatively position ELLKAY solutions to meet their data migration, interoperability, and connectivity needs. The Sales Executive will have an assigned quota and be responsible for the full life-cycle sales process including developing leads, prospecting, needs analysis, online and in-person solution presentations, negotiating, and closing. Sales Executive compensation is a combination of base salary and uncapped commission for sales performance over target.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Manage a full life-cycle sales process, including, prospecting, presenting, and closing.
- Maintain a sustainable pipeline of prospects.
- Become a trusted resource with the ability to influence and develop long-term relationships using a strategic partner focus.
- Quickly Learn ELLKAY’s solution portfolio and have an expert ability to relate them to ELLKAY’s customers and industry challenges.
- Identify, develop, and lead the delivery of appropriate healthcare data solutions through the analysis of client needs.
- Deliver effective sales presentations both in-person and using remote communications to key clinical, IT, and executive stakeholders.
- Formulate sales quotations and negotiate contracts.
- Achieve sales targets
- Manage a focused sales plan aligned with strategic growth initiatives
- Execute and maintain sales activities, pipeline, and accurate forecasting within salesforce.com
- Attend industry events
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience developing new business in healthcare or related field.
- Accomplished sales professional with track record of exceeding quota and delivering growth in complex sales.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and demanding business environment.
- A proven track record selling technology or connectivity solutions into the health system, hospital, or EMR/EHR market is a distinct advantage.
- A stellar reputation for delivering excellent service and existing relationships with health systems, hospitals, and eHealth companies is a strong advantage.
- Ability to independently manage multiple sales targets and strategic relationships
This is a full-time, onsite position at our HQ currently located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.