- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
Summary: This is a full-time, computer-professional exempt position. An analyst in this position will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues related to all ELLKAY software products. The successful candidate will receive issues either by phone or email, will communicate effectively throughout the troubleshooting process, will clearly understand when certain issues require escalation, and will successfully manage multiple issues at the same time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure proprietary software solutions remotely
- Serve as primary point of contact for all support communication, both oral and written
- Create and maintain accurate documentation for each support issue
- Understand how and when to escalate support issues to upper management
- Recommend improvements in both processes and tools used by the Support team
- Provide leadership by projecting a positive attitude and by fostering a professional work environment that enables each team member to perform their duties effectively and efficiently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge of networking and different connectivity solutions (e.g., VPN, SFTP, TCP-IP, etc.)
- Demonstrated organization and planning abilities
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise effective decision-making in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong HL7 knowledge (e.g., ORM, ORU, ADT, SIU, DFT, etc.) (preferred)
- Experience working with different data formats (e.g., HL7, XML, CSV, etc.) (preferred)
- Knowledge of healthcare data & workflow (preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Background in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience (preferred)
This is a full-time, onsite position at our HQ currently located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.