Account Manager - Strategic Accounts
- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
The Strategic Accounts, Account Manager position is an entry level position, which focuses on the retention, renewal and growth within an existing book of business. Ideal candidates exude expert virtual presentation skills, interpersonal and organization skills, and demonstrated success in a consultative sales process. High achievement with virtual sales presentations in an inside sales or account management role is a unique advantage. The Account Manager will be a significant contributor to ELLKAY’s Strategic Accounts team by solidifying recurring revenue, meeting and exceeding his/her individual quota, while collaborating with other members of the Strategic Accounts team to ensure that assigned partner goals are met or exceeded. The position is based at ELLKAY headquarters and will require 20% travel. Compensation is a combination of salary and commission. ELLKAY is looking for talented candidates to join our Strategic Accounts team and help us continue the significant growth and exceptional service we promise our partners.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota and strategic account team goals.
- Maintain required retention rate across accounts.
- Identify and contract new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Become a subject matter expert on ELLKAY solutions and their application to each partner experience.
- Deliver influential, consultative sales presentations that address client needs, directly to group medical practices and health systems, primarily through virtual sales presentations.
- Cultivate relationships with the Sales and Account Management teams of strategic partners to drive repeat business and an exceptional partner experience by ensuring client engagement is aligned and co-selling opportunities are executed effectively.
- Collaborate with strategic account peers, marketing, product, and technical operations teams to ensure that ELLKAY solutions are consistently meeting client needs. Candidate must be able to understand and communicate market forces that impact sales effectiveness and client satisfaction.
- Accurately communicate pipeline and forecast within salesforce.com.
Ideal candidates are expected to have the following qualifications:
- A skilled account management or sales professional with 3+ years of experience. Achievement in inside sales or strategic account responsibilities to the medical practice market in a healthcare or technology related field is desirable.
- Track record of success delivering virtual presentation and inside sales experience.
- Experience selling Technology, Medical Devices, or Biotech products or services is a distinct advantage.
- Documented track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned quotas.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills are required.
- Ability to understand client needs and communicate complex solutions in a clear and articulate manner.
- Must thrive in a fast paced sales environment where responsibility for individual performance and a team approach are valued.
- Desire and Passion to grow his/her sales career and a commitment to a rapid growth company dedicated to delivering high value solutions for healthcare.
- Bachelor’s degree.
This is a full-time, onsite position at our HQ currently located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.