- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care connectivity delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
The Interface Analyst will be responsible for the successful implementation of HL7 interfaces between Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems and Lab Information Systems (LIS). Successful implementation includes establishing connectivity, coordinating development, testing, troubleshooting, as well as managing relationships with EMR resources and LIS resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure proprietary software solutions remotely
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Serve as primary point of contact for all project communication, both oral and written
- Communicate to all key stakeholders on progress in a timely manner throughout the entire project life cycle
- Set and manage appropriate expectations
- Create and maintain accurate documentation for each project
- Provide support as necessary for existing HL7 Interfaces
- Experience with interfacing between different systems strongly preferred
- Experience working with different data formats (e.g., HL7, XML, CSV, etc.)
- Experience working with different EMR vendors and/or Labs on connectivity projects
- Knowledge of basic networking and different connectivity solutions (e.g., VPN, SFTP, TCP-IP, etc.)
- Demonstrated organization and planning abilities
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to exercise effective decision-making in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of healthcare data & workflow (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience required
- Background in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
This is an onsite position at our Elmwood Park, NJ HQ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.